How to create a Widget
Setting up a Widget is super easy - it only takes a couple steps. Let's get started!
1. First, log into your Brand24 account.
2. Click on any project inside your dashboard.
3. From the menu on the left, click on Create a Widget.
4. Next, from the dropdown menu, choose a project that you want to turn into a Widget. Select the Order of Mentions for your widget. You can sort them by the most popular mentions or the most recent mentions for your project. Choose the Group of Mentions that you want to display. Remember, the Widget displays mentions from your Groups. This gives you a little more control over the types of mentions that your users will see
5. Now, select a theme. You can choose a light or dark theme. And click on Next Step.
6. Your widget has been set up and now, you just need to copy the generated code and paste it onto your website. Here's a video tutorial on how to do it step-by-step (coming soon).