How to share live customer testimonials on your website (Widget)
Sharing live customer testimonials right on your website is super easy - especially with the Brand24 Widget.
It only takes a couple steps to set up your Widget and embed it onto your website. Let's get started!
1. First, log into your Brand24 account.
2. Click on any project inside your dashboard.
3. From the menu on the left, click on Create a Widget.
4. Next, from the dropdown menu, choose a project with media monitoring results that you want to share with your potential customers. Select the Order of Mentions for your live customer testimonials: you can sort them by the most popular mentions OR the most recent mentions for your project. Choose the Group of Mentions that you want to display. Remember, the Widget displays mentions from your Groups. This gives you a little more control over the types of mentions that your users will see.
5. Now, select a theme. You can choose a predefined light or dark theme, or customize your colors. When you're done, click on Next Step.
6. Your widget has been set up! Now, you just need to copy the generated code and paste it onto your website. Here's a video tutorial on how to create a Widget for sharing live customer testimonials, step-by-step: