Why create a PDF report?
PDF reports are very useful when you need to present the data in a way that is pleasing to the eye. You may use it at a presentation within your company to present data at the regular meeting.
If you’re an agency, you can provide your customers with such reports on a regular basis. It’s a great way to familiarize them with the social monitoring data in a quick way, the more that all PDF reports are white-labeled and can be customized with various logos and colors.
How to create a PDF report?
1.Choose the date range and the time span. You can pick any predefined date range, or create your own one, depending on your specific needs.
2. Choose what data you want to include in the report by ticking the fields of metrics and statistics you are interested in:
3. Choose if the report should contain the data from a specific filter or tag that you predefined
4. Make sure you manually pick the quotes that you want to include in the report. Here is how to do it.
When you are in the Mentions Tab dashboard, you can pick up to 100 mentions to be displayed in the PDF report. To choose one, you just click on the Add to the PDF report button below the mention:
5. Upload the logo of your or your customer’s company to label the report.
6. Add the description of the report - it can be something you’ve noticed, an extra mile to walk for the customer or your boss. :)
7. Pick accent color so it matches your company branding:
8. Click Generate report button.
Depending on how much data will be included in the report, generating it may take a little while, but we will do our best to have it done as soon as it's possible.